Carpet cleaning is important to keep the carpet in good pristine condition so it lasts longer. That’s why many researchers have come up with various carpet cleaning methods.
But there’s nothing like Chem Dry’s hot carbonating extraction carpet cleaning method currently present in the market. This amazing cleaning method uses the power of carbonation to deep-clean your carpets.
So let us look at how it works.
How Does Hot Carbonating Extraction Carpet Cleaning Work?
Professional carpet cleaners use the natural cleaning ability along with a non-toxic cleaning agent, The Natural. Both these things, when added together, create an outstanding combo which then cleans the carpet from deep within.
This method is also known to use a low moisture carpet cleaning method. Hence, they use less water but deliver better results. A million bubbles present inside to extract dirt, grime, allergens, and germs.
The carpet cleaning equipment is extremely powerful in removing anything trapped inside the carpet. This with the power of carbonation removes every speck of filth from inside of the carpet.
Benefits of Hot Carbonating Extraction Carpet Cleaning
- This cleaning method proves that it removes 98% of allergens from the carpet. If you add sanitizer to it, then it also removes 89% of airborne bacteria.
- Complete removal of dirt, dust, germs, and other harmful bacteria and viruses from the carpet. Hence, you create a healthier living environment for you and your family.
- Less usage of water is beneficial in three manners. First, less usage of water means less wet carpet, thus it dries fast. Second, extremely wet carpets allow mold growth in them, and this situation doesn’t arise in this case. Lastly, it is an environmentally friendly carpet cleaning method as it saves water.
- You save money as a result of conserving water and also your carpet from mold growth.
- This is a faster, effective, and safe carpet cleaning method existing in the industry.
Get In Touch With Chem-Dry In Bexar County!
Avail the benefits of hot carbonating extraction carpet cleaning method by calling on (210) 871-9995. Our team of professional carpet cleaners will ensure that your carpets look and feel good after a good cleaning.
An Infographic On Advantages We Get With Hot Carbonating Extraction Carpet Cleaning
There are multiple ways in which Carpet Cleaning can be done. One of such ways is Hot Carbonating Extraction Carpet Cleaning. We have a visual representation that states why such a method is appropriate while cleaning the carpet.