Rugs can really add a beautiful style and décor to your room, but with that, they attract a lot of dust and dirt. However, the rugs placed in your home or office find different ways to acquire stains and spills. Often, you may find steps for how to clean a rug by hand at home online. But, for more dirty and sticky stains you need a professional rug cleaning service.
Awesome Tips To Clean Dirtiest Rugs in Professional Way
1. Regular dirt
Rugs stay at the bottom of every room where dust level settles the most.
Make sure to vacuum your rugs at least once a week that picks up any dirt, dust, and debris from them. This will prevent dirt from being trodden deep into the fabric.
But, before you switch on your vacuum cleaner, give the rug a shake to dislodge any loose grit or dirt that is trapped within the fibers – these can then be picked up by the vacuum.
Even if your rug is cleaned every week, there will always be some blindspots demanding a thorough cleaning process once a while. Following these instructions might help you.
- Give the carpet a shake to loosen up the soil, oil, and stains.
- Wash both sides of the rug with the highest pressure on your garden hose. This will push the dirt out of the rug.
- Apply any stain removers, shampoos, and deodorizers.
- Massage these with soft nylon brushes.
- Now let it dry. It is recommended to clean your rugs professionally every one to three years.
2. Coffee/soft drink spill
Sometimes while drinking coffee and chatting with your friends or colleagues, by mistake you spill coffee on your beautiful area rug. So, to remove this coffee stain, follow the steps here.
- Blot up as much of the coffee as you can. Then, mix 1/2 tsp of liquid dish soap and 1/2 tsp of white vinegar, and 2 cups of warm water.
- Using a clean, white cloth, sponge the stain with the mixture.
- Apply a little bit at a time, blotting frequently with a dry cloth until the stain disappears.
- Finally, sponge with cold water and blot dry.
Cleaning up sugary juices is too hard. It’s okay if you couldn’t get rid of the stain. You can call a professional who will not only remove the coffee stain but will also deep-clean your carpet.
3. Pet odor and stain
Being a dog guardian of course is the best feeling ever. But they come up with responsibilities. You constantly have to deal with pet accidents and the associated odor issues.
And it is quite evident that you wouldn’t be able to deal with it all by yourself. But that’s totally fine just give a ring to professionals. They know exactly how to deal with it and permanently eliminate the problem.
Moreover, professionals use a special UV light, which can help to detect pet accidents in your home and eliminate pet urine odors from your carpets, rugs, and upholstery through a complete revolutionary cleaning process.
Do You Have Problem Finding The Best Professional Rug Cleaners?
If yes, then trust the excellent Chem-Dry of Bexar County professional rug cleaning services in San Antonio.