The hot carbonated carpet cleaning method uses no soap or chemicals. As it makes use of a minimum amount of water, this method gives dry carpets in just a couple of hours. In addition to that, it also eliminates the fear of having mold infestation in your home.
However, the carbonated carpet cleaning process uses a superheated, low-moisture process to clean your carpet with millions of microscopic bubbles. These bubbles lift the dirt to the surface by exploding deep within your carpet fibers.
Execution Of The Hot Carbonated Carpet Cleaning Process In 8 Steps
Now that we have talked about the benefits of adopting the hot carbonating extraction cleaning process, it is time to understand how to implement it.
1) Pour an appropriate amount of product in the collection tank, not in the solution tank of your equipment.
2) Be careful of filling up the pump-up sprayer only with warm water.
3) Spray the area with the cleaner and allow it a few moments to dwell.
4) Do not overspray or drench the carpet in solution as that is the opposite of what the carbonated carpet cleaning process stands for.
5) Re-work the same area at least twice to get as much moisture as possible out of the fibers.
6) If the carpet is still very damp, vacuum again to eliminate the maximum amount of moisture.
7) Overlap at least a few inches and go slower on high-traffic areas and spots.
8) When it comes to DIY, the margin of error is very little, thus it is important to be extra cautious not to miss any spots. Keeping track of your progress will assist you in dealing with this issue.
Which Is The Best Carpet Cleaning Method?
If you have less time to clean and dry carpets, then the carbonated carpet cleaning process is the best. Because here you not only save your carpets from the mold but can dry them faster.
Thus, to try out the hot carbonating extraction method, hire professionals of Chem-Dry Of Bexar County today. We use 80% less water than steam cleaners and don’t leave behind soapy, dirt-attracting residue. This means your carpets dry in only 1-2 hours and they stay cleaner for a longer period of time!